1. Start a new document and grab your Rounded Rectangle tool. Draw out a rectangle, rasterize it (right click on Layer > Rasterize Layer) and then use your marquee to slice the bottom off of it.
2. Add the following settings by double clicking on the layer. Download the .PSD to see my settings.
3. On a new layer, add these indents one pixel apart from each other. You can duplicate the layers, move the indent, then merge (Ctrl + E) to do this quicker.
4. Draw a Rounded Triangle (A), Rasterize the layer, and use the following blending effects on it (B).
5. Draw a square behind your other layers and use the following blending effects on it.
6. Repeat step 1 by making a smaller Rounded Rectangle and cutting the top off. Add the following blending effects.
7. Add those indents I talked about in step 3, just make them smaller this time.
Now that I've finished this tutorial, this is what we have so far if you add a Color Balance layer. Quite a nice layout !
- Interface Or Skin Design
- Navigation Bar
- LCD screen