Apply Darker Blue Sky To Your Photograph
1. Open the image that you want to edit. File > Open > Image name.
2. Then go to Image > Adjust > Selective Color and apply the following settings:
- Colors = Blues
- Cyan = 0%
- Magneta = 0%
- Yellow = 0%
- Black = 100%
- Method = Relative
(Change color settings to your liking if you want)
3. Make a luminosity selection by hitting the Ctl + Alt + ~ .
4. Make a duplicate copy of the image (Ctl+J) or Layer > New > Layer Via Copy.
5. Select the new layer and set the new layer's Blending mode to color burn.
6. Now in the new layer erase the parts that you don't want darkend. In this tutorial I erased the part that's over the stones and the grass.
7. Final result.
- Photo Manipulation
- Select And Bring Forward
- Creating Old-looking Images